Wednesday 28 December 2011

An Unsual Business Day @ Office

Todays morning was exciting....

I woke up early (@ 6.00 AM usually my morning starts at 7.00 AM ) to watch the gr8 indian wall playin aginst mighty/bouncy Australians in the most talked (Agneepath Series which is 'Mind Blasting' as per The Vinay Pathak) India Down Under.....
but (So this was my first "but" of the day) when my 29' TV comes to life, scoreboard was showing IND 241/7 & i was like arghaaaaaaa

Then as per regular rituals, i dressed up for the usual business day @ office in my faint blue shirt with white strips & gray pant which is world worst color pant....

& then my jouney starts from the road (having most beautiful mansions in the city with neatly manicured gardens.. with servents having rainbow caps holding a tea kettle to serve their kings) in a company bus where people don't talk "nonsense" only business......  as usual i entered in the glass palleted office which is planning to get into list called " Best Places to Work in India" after my 'angutha' impression, opened my laptop & the most dangerous thing by microsoft ..."office outlook"......

there was a mail screaming ' read me, i am very important if u don't u wil be screwed'... & automatically my fingers clicked on it... it got opened my heartbeats start pounding "dhak dhak dhak dhak......." (like i was watching Kal Ho Na Ho's SRK) & message reads out "your mailbox has exceeded its size limit of 146999 kb, please delete unwanted files or move files into archieve so as to resume send/ receive." .......

next mail from boss....

Hello Rohan,

Please see that ur vendor ..... is consulted for the...... problem.
please visit him & suggest him some solutions.

regards,
xyz

& as a poor puppy, i called my HR to arrange me a vehicle for travel...

Journey 2 on a same day : A Luxury Sedan.... a cemeted road with neatly marked lanes & landscaped view of  'Deccan Hill Range' but my unusual day @ office needs kick off... after passing from a dark tunnel my car got some hang & it refused to run anymore..
some how I reached my destined destination "hush hoosh hush hoosh"

Journey 3 returning : Another bus with "people" & i start realizing...
Spirit of the life.. the guys in the bus were chit chatting, njoying every moment of it even they don't undergo neither stress releaving sessions nor spiritual lessons... they were njoying songs Sadda Haq with full voice... which took me to my school day trips when we used to sing as loud as we can...& have fun..

Which took me in a thought process "why we want each & everything in the world even @ the cost of our own happiness? when we have everything "
I could not find answer for this....

Journey 4 : After getting down from the "People" bus @ highway... i hopped in another incredible vehicle having unbelivable Factor of Safety & exhaust system with EGR(Exhaust Gas Recirculator) which doesn't work anytime.... famously known as "TUKTUK".... full of mass catalogue....
where i was seating beside a metal worker with big shovel in his hand & muddy cap on his head....
& i got my answer......

Hope u guys realise the real meaning of ur life...

Njoy ur Day !!!1

1 comment:

  1. superlike....wonderful thoughts in excellent language.. congo bro!!!!!!!!desperately waiting for the next blog. wish u a great luck ahead...

    ReplyDelete