Wednesday 1 February 2012

Empty Mind...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


wat its Empty mind...... :))
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I guess as a blogger ur not supposed to keep ur mind empty.... bcuz ppl (those who read ....... 'blogs') do belive that bloggers r made to think & write (jot it down).....

But (i don't kno whther i m eligible 2 call myself blogger after just 5 post which doesn't makes any sense.... & after these many days of struggle,,, i have phobia with word "eligible").... ahhh again off the track...

so we were on empty mind (sorry guys this is what exactly happens when u have empty mind with full of thoughts).... i was carrying my empty mind in a coveted shell of 10mm thickness, & with a thought of last week which screwed a year in my wondrful life..(all results were out & they were shouting @ me " u r not eligible")....

for me in this world there are only 2 fraternities.........
1.... who r pursuing MBA
2..... those who wish

now i m a official  member of 2nd fraternity (with all my efforts i could achieve the membership of this largely populated fraternity).....

so let it be & i started searc for the thing which can cool down my bursting volcano who is expected to go Booommm (just imagine 2012)... so i found a fridge in a book called "beyond the MBA hype"... this is very common ...... so my advise to those who r screwed as i m,, please go through this book....

& read somebooks from the ppl using there right brain rather than left (which as per studies is only a calculater in mind )... & ppl with right brain r some of the gr8est innovators...

sorry for this post.....but again this empty mind was sucking my shell... hope u guys will delete this

1 comment: