Sunday 20 May 2012

Reality Distortion Field

The Title of this post is one of the thing in the world with which i m in love... don't no why ????
But this concept has got such a power that ... one will get infactuated... as said & demonstrated by our generations gr8st entreprenuer Mr. i (i mean Steve Jobs) ....

the concept is clear & now let me clear the context also.... the last year of my life was like living a kings life.... by living in city's most rich places with beautiful bunglows around (....hhh ..sorry Mansions.. "u know bunglow is such a upper middle class" remember the Maya Sardesai type from Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai same r living here) so u can understand my feelings.... but this saturday morning when i woke up.... the RDF (reality distortion field) around me was shattered & about 2 break down... but this is the harsh reality of world n u have 2 face it... so c'mon i ready

i ... the little puppy of my momma is leaving the mansion & entering into the dragons cave for fighting the life battle... this experience is not new for me(don't u guys thing i m bit exaggerating...but thats the habit i can't help.. p:)).... ha now i should tell u about the dragons cave... is a 1BHK place in one of the sophisticated area in city with quite a lot ppl living in it... so 2 start with wat...( i got lost bcuz one of my roomies is disturbing me for gorcery bills) & this is wat breaks ur RDF.... my little den is having regular facilities u can expect 2 have in a bachelor house... its like living in the one of kirklands houses where everyone wants the peace but lands up with fighting/discussion on how to achieve it.... so its kind a nice thing to leave in ppl's world... as i was far away from it in my short but 12 months life in "Class"....
So for me it is a welcome break.. & i m really lookin forward for world of experience to open in comin days....

but let me tell u guys this is a must life for everyone to understand the "real life" which will make u "The Complete Man" (not the one from Raymonds) that man is lost in the Class living....

So the first full day went without a nice bath but with lot of sleep & potato couching..... & ofcourse not to mention with lot of shopping to get aqented with life battle... so overall rating for the day is living the bachelors life... i m lovin it...

will keep on posted about the Extra/Ordinary experiences in life..... (please forgive me for boring u with my posts...)
:) :)


    

1 comment:

  1. nice blog........dnt get board cos u have 2 live in 1bhk with lots of ppl....... n v all know dat u always get adust everywhere wthout complaints..so i m sure dat u will love dis kind of living .....(bachler's life)....all d best bro....be happy :)

    ReplyDelete